- Food & Grocery
- Tablets, Smartphones, & Cameras
- Computers & Laptops
- Audio & Video
- Home Appliances, Electronics, & Accessories
- Tools & Home Improvements
- Women’s Fashion
- Men’s Fashion
- Health & Beauty
- Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
- Toys & Games
- Babies & Moms
- Office & Stationary
- Pet Supplies
- Gift Cards
- Refurbished Products
If you choose to close your account, you will need to contact Qonooz Seller Satisfaction Team by email. You will then receive a confirmation email once your account has been closed, or an email detailing why your account can’t be closed at this time and additional steps required.
However, before you choose to permanently close your seller account, we urge you to read the following.
Deactivate your listings
- To remove all your listings and keep your seller account active for future use, you will Archive your listings by changing them from “Published” to “Draft”.
Steps to take before closing your seller account
If you decide to permanently close your account, follow these steps:
- Fulfill any outstanding orders.
- Wait until you have a zero balance in your account (your next disbursement or charge date).
- Resolve all of your transactions with buyers, including issuing any necessary refunds.
- Confirm that you have valid bank account information on file to receive a final payment.
Note: If you have Fulfillment by Qonooz inventory, you must submit a request to either return or dispose all inventory before closing your account.
What will happen if I close my account?
If you choose to permanently close your seller account, read the following information first:
- Once you close your seller account, you will no longer have access to it. You can’t view order history, process returns, & issue refunds.
Accounts cannot be closed until 90 days after your last sale. This guarantees that the O’s Guarantee claim period is honored. If you have any open O’s Guarantee claims, your account must remain open until they’re settled. Your account balance must be zero before your account can be closed.