- Food & Grocery
- Tablets, Smartphones, & Cameras
- Computers & Laptops
- Audio & Video
- Home Appliances, Electronics, & Accessories
- Tools & Home Improvements
- Women’s Fashion
- Men’s Fashion
- Health & Beauty
- Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
- Toys & Games
- Babies & Moms
- Office & Stationary
- Pet Supplies
- Gift Cards
- Refurbished Products
Cancellations, Returns and Seller Protection Policy at Qonooz
At Qonooz, customers are provided with an option to return items purchased on the platform. Any order that is eligible for a return, and where the return request does not exceed fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery, shall be covered under this policy.
Customers have the option to cancel an order in transit by filing a return request with Qonooz’s customer service agents. Upon return request creation, our agents will verify the return request to approve it and initiate the cancellation process. After going through quality control verification at Qonooz’s facility, such items are either returned to the seller or restocked in the inventory based on Qonooz’s decision.
Customers who cancel their orders or return their products will undergo a Quality Check by Qonooz at the customer’s doorstep. If the Quality Check failed, the return request will be rejected. Quality Control checks ensure that the product is in perfect & in sellable condition thus ensuring safe selling experience on Qonooz.
Circumstances When Seller Protection Policy Is Not Applicable To Sellers:
Qonooz will not cover the sellers under Seller Protection Policy in the following circumstances:
- Mis-shipment or Item Incorrectly Detailed. Item shipped by the seller is not as per the description on the platform, or in cases where the seller has shipped the wrong product
- Missing Parts. The seller has not fulfilled the order in accordance with the details on the website (i.e. a missing freebie, accessory or a part)
- Fake/Defective/Used/Expired Product Shipped. If fake products, defective products, used products and products post expiry date are shipped by the seller and returned by the buyer
- Seller Fraud. If the seller is found violating any of the Qonooz’s seller policies, the seller’s claim amount will be put on hold
- Intact Product. In case the buyer has shipped back the product to the seller and it has been received in perfect condition
- Manufacturing Defects – Dead on Arrival. Product partial or complete failure within fifteen (15) business days
- Additional Circumstances. Sellers hereby agree that under no circumstances shall Qonooz be liable or responsible for any damage or loss caused to items on account of terrorism, war, invasion or warlike operations, civil war, rebellion, detention by public or government authority, protest or strikes, riots, delay, detention or confiscation by customs or other authorities, war, invasion or warlike operations, damage or loss caused by any process of repairing, renovation, deterioration arising from wear and tear; moth; vermin; insects or mildew or any other gradually operating natural cause.
Frequently Asked Questions (‘FAQs’)
1. Will I be compensated if the customer or logistics partner has returned a damaged item, despite shipping a quality product?
Qonooz will proactively ensure that sellers are not impacted for any logistics damage cases by absorbing the full impact. In the event of damage, seller believes isn’t his mistake, the seller shall raise a claim by contacting seller support. Upon pursuing the incident, Qonooz, at its sole discretion, shall compensate based on the parameters set thereunder, including but not limited to, category of goods, quality control status at the time of shipping and receiving the item back at the warehouse (with evidence of such receipt).
2. Will I be compensated if the customer has replaced the original item with a different item?
In cases when the contents of the returned shipment are missing, or when the returned items received by the seller are not the same items that were shipped by the seller, the seller can raise a claim by contacting seller support.
If the seller suspects that the buyer is taking unfair advantage of the return policy, then the seller can intimate Qonooz on this issue so they can review the buyer’s claim and take necessary actions.
Upon pursuing the incident, Qonooz, at its sole discretion, shall compensate the seller, including but not limited to, category of goods, Quality Control status at the time of shipping and receiving the item back at the facility.
3. What is the turnaround time from customer return to receipt of items in the facility?
The item grading process for damaged returns will take up to seven (7) business days.
4. How does the “Seller Protection Mechanism” work at Qonooz?
All returned items go through a physical Quality Control checks and a grade is assigned to the item by Qonooz.