SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODS
AED 295.00 AED 145.00 (-51%)
By Alan Bryman
This best-selling introduction to research methods provides students and researchers with unrivalled coverage of both quantitative and qualitative methods, making it invaluable for anyone embarking on social research.
Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Social Research Methods is packed full of engaging examples and practical tips to equip students with the tools and knowledge needed for them to complete their own research projects. In addition to providing practical advice, Bryman deftly explores the nature of social research and the wider issues impinging on it.
This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
* A researcher’s toolkit to take students step by step through the research process
* Multiple choice questions to help students test their knowledge and understanding
* A guide to using Excel in data analysis to help develop analytical skills
* A test bank of questions which can be customized to meet teaching needs
* PowerPoint slides for each chapter
* New seminar outlines including suggested activities and tasks
* New exam and course work questions to set in class
|Dimensions||26.3 × 0.03 × 0.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.