Feidi Women’s 12 Pairs Multiple Colors Thin Casual Non-Slip Ankle Socks
AED 25.00 AED 25.00
- SOCK SIZE AND COMPOSITION: Fits Most Women with size between 36-41 CM, 100% Cotton
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: These no show socks are super comfortable and are recommended for use both indoors and outdoors. Socks are ideal to be worn with loafers, boots, sneakers, boat shoes and more. Wear it for a casual day or a formal night out!
- NON-SLIP GEL GRIP: Sock that slip during the day can often result in discomfort, chaffing or blisters. These socks are ultra-soft, comfortable and durable for all day wear.
- NO SHOW: Our no show socks are invisible under most sports and casual shoes as well as for at home lounging. No longer worry about your socks peeping through your favorite shoes.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Feidi socks are the perfect gift idea for your friends and family. Made from premium high quality fabric, our socks allow your legs to breathe and stay very comfortable. Show some love during the upcoming holiday seasons by presenting these socks to your loved ones! Giving the gift of socks has become exciting once more!
Frequently Bought Together
AED 25.00 AED 25.00
- This item: Feidi Women’s 12 Pairs Multiple Colors Thin Casual Non-Slip Ankle Socks(AED 25.00 AED 25.00)
- Low Cut 12 Pairs Socks Women No Show Non Slip Hidden Invisible for Flats Boat Summer Multicolor(AED 35.00 AED 35.00)
- PISEE Women's No Show 12 Pairs Cotton Invisible Socks For Loafer Heel Flat Multicolor(AED 35.00 AED 35.00)
- Ultra Low Cut Socks Women No Show Hidden Invisible for Summer - 3 Pairs(
Our “Feidi” Ankle Socks Shows Two Meaningful Features
1. STAY IN PLACE: With our satisfying quality cotton and spacious structure.
2. More Cotton, No More Holes: In resulting of using enough portion of cotton.
Finally, through all goofy experiences from tons of ankle socks, I present you my super ankle socks that never slips-off, gives you blisters, or creates a big hole but comfortable and cozy. Oh, and little bit of fancy-looking design too.
There are no enquiries yet.