GT1 Plus TWS Wireless Earphones Qualcomm QCC3020 BT 5.0 Smart Touch Earbuds DSP Aptx AAC Siri Google Assistant IPX5 Sports Headsets
AED 79.00 AED 79.00
- Qualcomm QCC3020 BT 5.0 Chip: Faster and stronger than last generation in data capacity and power consumption. And the BT5.0 Tech. is equipped with better compatibility and anti-interference ability.
- Aptx + AAC Dual HD Decoding: Combined with 7.2mm biological diaphragm, the GT1 Plus can bring you powerful stereo sound effect.
- 18H Lasting Enjoyment: The GT1 Plus can last Max. 5H music playtime by once fully charging. With a 310mAh charging case, 18H long endurance offered, a good companion during trip.
- TWS + Dual Channel Independent Usage: Smart and convenient to connect with BT devices separately, thanks to both two earbuds has a single core.
- 3.9gErgonomic Fit: 3.9g tiny body with ergonomic fit is stable and easeful to wear.
Frequently Bought Together
1 * GT1 Plus Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Earbuds
1 * micro usb charging cable
1 * User Manual
How to connect my phone?
– Take out the earphones from the charging case
– Wait for right earphone’s indicator becoming flashes
– Open the phone BT and click “-GT1 Plus R” to connect
– The indicator disappear, earphone connected successfully
Only one of my earbuds can connect with my phone, WHY?
– Turn off the BT mode and delete the BT connectivity record on your phone.
– Shut down, then turn on two earbuds at the same time, and tapping one of earbuds lightly to let them connect each .
– Turn on the BT mode on your phone to reconnect with earbuds .
Q: Can I charge my GT1 with PowerBank?
– Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1 Plus, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some errors will come up.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
– Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the is too low, turn up the .
Q: Why my smartphone can’t find my BT headphones?
– Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one an when you want to connect them
– Check the manufacturer’s recommended pairing process
– Try turning them off and on again
– Turn off or remove any interfering devices
– Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 Plus?
– Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 Plus connection on your phone.
|16 × 8 × 3.5 cm