Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Anycubic Photon Mono 4K 3D Printer
Anycubic Photon Mono 4K 3D Printer
- Large print volume
- Photon Mono 4K can print up to 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in.
- Matrix parallel source
- 15 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source.
- Print fast
- With an impressive print speed at ≤ 50 mm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr.
- One piece FEP film
- Technical Specifications
- ● Exposure screen: 6.23’’ monochrome
- ● Printing dimensions: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 165 x 132 x 80 mm (HWD)
- ● Light transmittance: 7%
- ● Contrast ratio: 400:1
- ● Light source: Parallel matrix (LED x 15)
- ● Power density: 3,500 – 4,000 μw/cm²/23,905 – 27,320 lux
- ● Printing accuracy: 3,840 x 2,400 px (4K)
- ● Suggested layer thickness: 0.01 – 0.15 mm
- ● Horizontal resolution: 35 μm
- ● Printing speed: ≤ 50 mm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr.
- ● Control panel: 2.8’’ TFT touch-control
- ● Data input: USB-A 2.0
- ● Power supply: 45W
- ● Software: Photon Workshop
- ● Machine dimensions: 15.1 x 8.9 x 8.7 in./383 x 227 x 222 mm (HWD)
- ● Machine weight: 9.4 lb./4.3 kg
- For Freedom to Make
- Anycubic Photon Mono 4K can print up to 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 165 x 132 x 80 mm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a mini rugby ball. 58.9 oz. / 1.7 L total build volume leaves enough space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
- 4K Vivid Details
- With 3,840 x 2,400 px resolution, Photon Mono 4K’s screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals’ 2K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
- Sharp Edges and Corners
- Adopting an industry-leading screen with 400:1 contrast ratio, 100% higher than Anycubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals’ 200:1, Anycubic Photon Mono 4K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
- Protect What Matters
- In order to better protect its premium screen, Anycubic Photon Mono 4K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
- Print, One Step Ahead
- With an impressive print speed at ≤ 50 mm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr., Photon Mono 4K can print a typical 120mm / 4.7in. model in 2.5 hours, which takes 3.5 hours less than Photon’s 6 hours, and 30 mins less than its rivals’ 3 hours. Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
- Powerful Light Matrix
- 15 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that Anycubic Photon Mono 4K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 27,320 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
- High Light Transmittance
- Anycubic Photon Mono 4K is equipped with an industry leading screen with 7% light transmittance, which is 250% higher than Anycubic Photon and its rivals’ 2%. High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Adjustable Power
- With 30%-100% light power regulation, Photon Mono 4K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
- 6.23” Decent Screen
- Anycubic Photon Mono 4K is equipped with a decent 6.23” screen, which is 29% larger than Anycubic Photon’s 5.5” screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono’s 6.08” in screen area.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 53 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!