Kleaner Microfiber Luxury Towel, 2 Sided Towel, Blue
AED 16.00 AED 16.00
- FAST RESULTS: The easiest and fastest way to remove compounds, polishes, waxes, and spray detailers
- SHOW CAR RESULTS: The ultimate polishing towel to use on paint, glass, plastic and chrome for show-car perfect results
- NO MORE SWIRLS: Incredibly plush microfiber Towel for producing swirl-free, mirror-like results
- ABSORBS TWICE AS MUCH: Thick, deep dual-sided microfiber pile absorbs two times more than traditional terry towels providing faster wipe off with less strokes
Frequently Bought Together
AED 16.00 AED 16.00
AED 12.00 AED 12.00
- This item: Kleaner Microfiber Luxury Towel, 2 Sided Towel, Blue(AED 16.00 AED 16.00)
- Kleaner Car Wash Sponge, Large Sponge for Washing Cars(AED 12.00 AED 12.00)
- Kleaner Ultimate Car Wash Mitt Premium Chenille Microfiber Lint and Scratch Free Sponge Glove(AED 13.00 AED 13.00)
- Latex Gloves for Kitchen Cleaning, Durable Household Gloves for Dishwashing Waterproof (2 Pairs)(AED 11.00 AED 11.00)
Kleaner Microfiber Drying Towels produces amazing mirror-like shine on All finishes. The thick, deep, dual-sided microfiber pile absorbs more quicker than any traditional terry towels, and safety edging eliminates the possibility of swirling or scratching. These towels are prewashed for maximum absorbency and are safe on all paint and clear coats. Since they are reusable and machine washable you can use them again and again to keep paint pampered and swirl-free.
Kleaner Microfiber Towels work quickly and gently to remove compounds, polishes, waxes, spray detailers and spray waxes from paint. They can also be used on many different interior surfaces with interior cleaners, protectants, leather conditioners and glass cleaners. These reusable towels are thick, extremely plush and are very gentle on surfaces. This dual-sided microfiber towel works gently to produce swirl free, mirror-like results.
Why are microfiber towels important?
We have all seen those cars that look great, but at just the right angle have swirls, micro-scratches, and holograms. Sometimes these markings are created by aggressive rotary buffers, improper techniques or even those convenient automatic car washes. However, one of the most common reasons for getting swirls comes down to the polishing towels that we use.
Whenever you touch the paint of your car you create friction and anytime you create friction you run the risk of creating swirls and scratches.
However, microfiber towels are softer and gentler than an average terry towel while also absorbing more material at a faster rate. Microfiber towels also have a deep nap that attracts and absorbs product while buffering contaminants on the paint. With quality microfiber towels you wipe less, you create less friction and work less!
Kleaner Microfiber Towels are washable and reusable. For best results, microfiber towels should be washed in a washing machine with warm water on a normal setting. It’s important to note that you should separate lightly used towels from heavily used towels to maintain the overall quality of each reusable towel. For any heavily used towels, it’s most effective to soak them prior to washing. Don’t wash any microfiber towels with other materials as they will pick up lint and won’t perform as well. Use a moderate amount of liquid fabric detergent without softeners, scents, or bleach.
Once your microfiber towel is done in the washing machine, drying can be done by either air or machine dry. Don’t use dryer sheets and make sure the dryer is on a delicate setting with low heat. Too much heat will end up damaging the fibers.
With proper car, your Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels will perform as it should with a longer lifespan.
45 x 38 cm
There are no enquiries yet.