Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
OpenRock S Open-Ear Air Conduction Headphones, Bluetooth 5.3 Wireless Over-Ear Earbuds, 60H Playtime, Deep Bass, IPX5 Waterproof, Built-in ENC Mic, Sports Earphones for Running Driving Office TV, Black
- Excellent Bass Capabilities - OpenRock S open-ear headphones new generation of TubeBass bass enhancement technology concentrates and transmits the energy emitted by the speaker to the ear canal, achieving far-field silencing, reducing sound spillage, and allowing music to surround only the user's ear canal. Paired with a 16.2mm dynamic driver, it provides unprecedented bass capabilities in open-ear headphones.
- 60 Hours of Playtime - The earphone’s powerful battery can provide up to 19 hours of listening and talk time at 70% volume on a single charge, plus a 750mAh charging box that can last for 41 hours, and the OpenRock S can provide 60 hours of playback time on a single charge.
- Bluetooth 5.3 plus IPX5 Waterproof - OpenRock S wireless earbud's latest Bluetooth 5.3 further achieves low energy consumption and high transmission rate on the basis of Bluetooth 5.2, shortening the delay time and making the headset connection smoother. It's also IPX5 sweat-proof and waterproof, allowing you to enjoy music and explore the world worry-free.
- Rock/Relax Dual Mode - The rock mode emphasizes low-frequency, rhythmic sports sound effects, aiming to reduce sports fatigue and activate your sports potential. The Relax mode emphasizes three-frequency natural and comfortable sound effects, aiming to help individuals relax their body and mind and reduce stress.
- Open Ear Design, Adjustable Earhook - OpenRock S bluetooth headset Optimized special engineering ear hook, the shape of the ear hook can be adjusted according to the size of each person's ear, better fitting the human ear, dispersing gravity, making it more comfortable and longer-lasting to wear.
OpenRock S Open-Ear Headphones with Adjustable Ear Hooks
Who are open-ear headphones suitable for?
- Sports and outdoor activity enthusiasts: Open-ear headphones have better breathability and sweat resistance, and can better adapt to outdoor sports such as running, cycling, and hiking.
- For music lovers who pursue natural sound quality and a wide sound field: OpenRock adopts a new generation of TubeBass bass enhancement technology to provide a feeling closer to live performance.
- People with small, sensitive ears and unhealthy ear canals: OpenRock is worn outside the ears through adjustable silicone ear hooks, which do not cause irritation or pressure on the ear canals, and can adapt to ears of different sizes.
- People who need to remain surrounding awareness: People who require listening alertness in the workplace and enjoy listening to audiobooks.
- People who need to wear headphones for long periods of time: Compared with in-ear earbuds, open-ear reduces ear pressure and discomfort.
Air Conduction Headphones Operation Instructions
1 Security Awareness2 Open-Ear Design3 Dual Audio Mode4 IPX5 Waterproof
OpenRock – Rock your world!
|18.6 × 10.5 × 5 cm