- Food & Grocery
- Tablets, Smartphones, & Cameras
- Computers & Laptops
- Audio & Video
- Home Appliances, Electronics, & Accessories
- Tools & Home Improvements
- Women’s Fashion
- Men’s Fashion
- Health & Beauty
- Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
- Toys & Games
- Babies & Moms
- Office & Stationary
- Pet Supplies
- Gift Cards
- Refurbished Products
Tabby does not approve 100% of all orders as we are committed to supporting responsible shopping habits. We understand that it can be frustrating to be declined for purchase after being approved in the past. Tabby uses different factors to determine whether orders are approved and your spending limit may vary based on the store where you are shopping. Tabby’s Customer Service team is not able to change the automated outcome of the approval decision.
How can I increase my chances of getting approved?
- A good payment history with Tabby can improve your chances of being approved for more purchases as well as how long you’ve been using Tabby to shop.
- If you have negative balances on unpaid purchases, it might help to pay them off to possibly increase your approval chances.
- The total amount in the shopping cart may be too high, so try to remove an item(s) and try again.
- Make sure you have only one Tabby account created.
Every time you use Tabby we are making a new decision. If your purchase was declined previously that does not mean that your future purchases will continue to do so. You can always try paying with Tabby again.